Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Early Modeling Days...


Wow! These are some OLD photos that Momma and I found the other day. They are from way back when I was 14 months old!! I know, pretty old, right?

I was visiting my very good friend, Eva (we are only 6 weeks apart), and our Auntie Kara was there visiting too. She knitted us some beautiful capelets for our first birthdays! Our mommas thought we looked so cute, that we decided to do a modeling photo shoot for them.

It didn't start off so well...

















I sort of startled Eva and made her cry. :(

I got the chance to comfort her later, though. We are back to being really good friends again.  Don't we look cute in our birthday capelets?




CHEESE!!

                                                         xoxo Whitney Grace

1 comment:

  1. Aw, love these! I need to think of a new chic matching look for them.

    ReplyDelete