Friday, October 22, 2010

Just monkeying around!



Maurice is my monkey. Maurice is my best friend. Maurice is my best monkey friend. Whatever way you put it, I sure do love Maurice (or "Mmm Mmm" as I like to call him). He is so much fun to play with, and he now goes with me everywhere! Papa bought Maurice for me (and named him) before I was even born. Momma and Papa were out shopping for baby essentials and Maurice ended up in the shopping cart. It was love at first sight... for all of us.

I really like to put Maurice in my stroller, buckle him in so he is safe, and push him around the house. I also like to share my smoothies with him, and hold him like he's a baby and say "Shhhhh Shhhhh" while I rock him to sleep.


Here are  pictures of some of the fun times we've been having lately...




Cozy on the couch. Afternoon smoothie and cuddles with Maurice. 

Putting Maurice in the stroller and buckling him in for safety. 

"Ready, Mmm Mmm?"


Cuddles!



"Ta da!"

Sharing a snack with Maurice. 

Best Buddies!

Here's a little video of my routine for putting Maruice in the stroller. I was doing some talking, but Momma managed to cut out the sound. Again. Oops! If you are viewing this blog post from your email, you will need to go to my site (www.littlebakedbean.blogspot.com) in order to view the video (and all videos). I'm getting pretty tech savy, aren't I?


Loads and loads of love, 
Whitney Grace (& MTM... Maurice the Monkey) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment