Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween (21 months old)

 HALLOWEEN! (More importantly, Nanny Sharon's Birthday!) We moved house (for the 2nd time in my life) over Halloween weekend, but I still managed to have a great time. I went Trick-or-Treating for the first time too! It was so much fun. After the first house, I was a Pro. I made sure we stopped at EVERY house with a light on. I just knocked on the door and shouted "Tweeeet!" People just GAVE me treats! Can you imagine? I had quite the supply of candy when the night was over. Not sure where it all disappeared to, though? Hey... wait a minute!
Getting ready to go to "Treats in the Streets" in Old Towne Orange!


Back to our old stomping grounds in Santa Ana, and ready to head out for trick-or- treating.

Let's go!


"I'm ready!"
Showing off some of my dance moves in Old Towne Orange. This song gets me every time! (If you're viewing this from your email, you'll have to go to my blog site to view the video).


Heading out for my first time trick-or-treating!

xoxo WGW

2 comments:

  1. At least postdate this so that you can pretend to have posted it on Halloween. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Auntie Joy. You are so smart. I didn't even know that was possible. Now I can fool everyone. Good thinking! ;)

    ReplyDelete