Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote for me, vote for me!

Gap Casting Call 2010!
Momma entered me in a contest and I need your votes- I'm only 70,000 behind for the fan vote! :)
You can vote for one entry, or vote for them all (once per day).
Check out the links below if you want to vote (you will need to go to www.littlebakedbean.blogspot.com if you are reading this from your email).
Once you click on the link (below) you will be brought to the voting page. There, you will need to select "Fan Vote" where you will be able to cast your vote, if you'd like.







 Stay tuned for my next post... I can't wait to show you my latest dance moves!
Love you!
xoxo WGW

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I had no idea you had a blog, or that I chose the same background for Lindsy's. Sorry!

    Love the Whitney pics. Can't wait to see you all in person soon.

    ReplyDelete