Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THANKSGIVING! (22 months old)

Continuing to catch you all up... 


 We took a trip to Tulsa to visit Nanny Sharon and Pops Mike in November for Thanksgiving! It was so much fun and I did a great job on the airplane! I ended up getting pretty sick while I was there, but that didn't stop me from participating in the festivities! I got to make cookies, for the very first time, with Nanny Sharon. Mmmm mmmm mmmm, they sure were yummy! I don't think Momma or Nanny Sharon noticed, but I ate quite a bit of cookie dough in the process. 

Here are some some pictures from our trip...

Making cookies. "Roll, roll, roll."

"Roll, roll, roll."
"Mmmmm. Yummy!"













This is the best part of making cookies!
These are my special creations!

The finished product. 












Nanny Sharon and I!





"I'm ready. Let's eat!"

I love Lola!



xoxo Whitney Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment