Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa Who? (23 months)

Usually I am quite the happy, smiley girl. I also love to get my picture taken. So, when Momma and Papa said they were taking me to see "Santa" so I could get my picture taken I was pretty excited. I had no idea who this Santa guy was, but he must be pretty important if I am going to see him. We waited in line for a really long time. Almost an hour, which feels like 3 days to an almost-two-year-old.
When we finally got to this Santa guy, I politely smiled and said hi. Then, the strangest thing happened. Momma picked me up and tried to put me on this strange looking man's lap. What ever happened to stranger danger, Momma? Clearly she must have forgotten the rule, so I quickly reminded her...


I refused to get on his lap, and made a run for it!

Momma still trying to get me to see Santa. This Santa guy just said, "Oh great." He knows I'm on to him.

Hopefully Momma will remember the stranger rule next time. I'm way smarter than she thinks. 

On our walk home, we stopped by this gigantic Christmas tree surrounded by presents. Now THIS is where I would like to have my picture taken, please. With my Momma and Papa... not some strange Santa fella. 
Phewww. 



Much better!

So, I'm not opposed to this Santa guy, especially as he still left me  gifts on Christmas morning. Maybe I'll give it a shot again next year- after we've been properly introduced, of course!
xoxo WGW


No comments:

Post a Comment