Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LET IT SNOW! Christmastime at Disneyland (23 months old)

Momma took me to Disneyland just before Christmas to see the "snow" and fireworks- both for the first time. Wow! I have never been so amazed in all my life- all 23 months of it! When the fireworks started, I just couldn't stop laughing in amazement. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen. Then, Tinkerbell flew past the castle that was all lit up...magical! I couldn't believe my eyes. At the end of the spectacular show, it started to snow! I've never seen snow before. Momma later told me that it was actually bubbles, and not real snow, but it sure did seem real. Plus, I really love bubbles anyway, so it just made it all that much cooler!
Momma and I had dinner in front of the castle just before the fireworks show. 

Mmmmm mmmm mmmm. Everything tastes better from a Mickey plate!

"Yay!"

covered in snow!



Lots and lots of love!
xoxo WGW

No comments:

Post a Comment