Monday, August 16, 2010

18 months and wearing momma's clothes?

 So, I got this new outfit the other day, but momma said that it wasn't really new. It was hers! It took me a while to understand, and I'm still a bit confused, but I guess she wore this same outfit when she was my age.  (She was my age?) She was so excited that it finally fit me, so I modeled for her: I love it!
**** UPDATE!*** I just got off of the phone with Nanny Sharon and she let me know that my momma's grandmom actually made this for my momma. Wow! My Great-Grandmom Doctorchik was pretty talented. Don't you think? That makes this outfit even more special! 

My action pose. 

Cheese!



This is the back. 

My serious pose. 



                                                                                                                                     xoxo WGW

No comments:

Post a Comment