Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi guys, it's me! Whitney Grace! I know it's been a while, but boy have I been busy. Getting older isn't easy, you know. Learning to roll, crawl, then walk really takes a lot out of a girl. Plus, have you seen my teeth lately? They're pretty great, but boy was it tough getting them! I've made the decision to relocate once again because frankly, that last place was just way too hard for me to keep up with. So here I am, with my brand new blog. I'm going to update you on the past several months to get you quickly caught up. I think a photo collage will explain it best! Just click on the "Here's what I've been up to" link on the right side, under the archive.  So glad you have all joined me here! Love and miss you all tons and tons! xoxo Whitty

2 comments:

  1. Oh Whitney, what a beautiful little girl you are. How lovely to see pictures of you and you're having such fun with everybody. I do miss you so much, Mumma and Papa too. You are a cutie-pie. You have such very pretty outfits too. All your American family obviously love spending time with you, not surprisingly as you are such a darling and so lovely to be with. I loved our time together and hope we'll have just as much fun next time I see you. You have two really cute cousins here in England, George and Huey, they are fun too. You would all have great fun together. Soon there'll be someone else too. Please put some more pictures on your special site again soon. It's lovely to see you in action!

    I love you so much. All my love, Darling Whitty. From Grandma Lollie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Granddodge sends his love to you all. Papa calls him Chevvy because he looks like Chevvy Chase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitty Darling. I've just looked at all the new pictures Mumma has added. You do have lots of fun. It looks as if Mumma and Papa have a really good time too. I've just sent you an email as well. I love looking at your blog as I can see the places you visit, but most of all because I can see you, Mumma and Papa and imagine you having fun together. I love you loads and miss you all the time. All my love, Darling Whitney Grace from Grandma Lollie xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete