Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Here's what I've been up to...

Here are some photos from the past few months. Boy oh boy have I been busy! I love spending time with my family!


APRIL 2010: My first time at the beach (since I've been able to walk)!
Newport Beach!




APRIL/MAY 2010: Grandma Lollie came to visit!
Laguna Beach!
I loved my time with Grandma Lollie!
MAY/JUNE 2010: Nanny Sharon & Mike's visit!
Walking the streets of Old Towne Orange
I love having family visit!!
Pat-a-cake with Grandoc!


JULY 2010 Grandoc & Grandiane came to visit!

Tee hee hee!

Grandoc makes me giggle!
JUNE/JULY 2010: We took a trip to Maui for Papa's 30th birthday, and to visit Uncle Steve-o &  Auntie Marie!!
One of the amazing sunsets in Wailea, Maui. 
This place is so beautiful, I could just cry!!
I'm a beach baby!
Ocean view dinner with Mama & Papa in Wailea.

I love Maui!!



Uncle Steve-o made me ride down the driveway. 

WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!
Uncle!

I really do love family!!!
With Auntie Marie at Baby Beach in Paia, Maui


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you went to the mission! Good job for taking in those historical sites!

    ReplyDelete