Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some of my favorite things...

I LOVE SUMMER! Momma and I go on long walks every day through our neighborhood and into the Old Town center. (And on weekends Papa gets to go too!) It's SO much fun and there is always so much to see. This is sort of a glimpse of what one of our walks look like:

Even though we live in a beautiful place surrounded by parks, playgrounds and basically a lot of fun stuff for a girl like me to do, you want to know what? One of MY very favorite things to do is play on the ramp next to the church in our neighborhood. In fact, I could spend the entire day there if Momma would let me!
Here's what I like to do...

Believe it or not, it never gets boring and it just makes me laugh and laugh! Who needs a playground when you have a ramp like this! 



Next stop- the City of Orange signs. I like to point to all of the letters, and practice my "ABC's". Right now, my favorite letters are A, E and I- so I just look for those and Momma helps me with the rest. It would be so much easier if every letter was called "E" though, don't you think?
If I'm lucky, once we get into town we get to stop at Starbucks. "Mmmmm Mmmmmm!" They have the best ice water in town! Plus, I get to drink out of a big girl green straw! On special days, Momma and I even share banana bread! Yummy!

Here I am sitting on a bench with Momma taking a break from all that walking, and just people watching. I love watching people walk by, but more importantly, I love to do silly things to get their attention so they stop and say how cute I am. I sing songs, dance and play peek-a-boo. Momma says I'm such a funny little girl. Really though, I just like to see people smile! 





No comments:

Post a Comment