Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beach Baby


I just spent a super fun day at the beach with Momma and Papa, and you know what? I just realized something. I LOVE the beach! Okay, so I've  known that for a while now, but today I just realized how much I love it! I used to be scared of the water, after Momma and I got taken down by some big waves, but now I love it again.

My favorite thing to do is run into the water to chase the waves, but then run away really quickly before they can catch me! Usually, I win, but sometimes they knock me over. It makes me laugh and scream with excitement!  I also like to make friends at the beach. If other kids seem to be shy, I just walk up to them and start dancing to break the ice- it works like a charm! I mean, who doesn't like to dance?

Today all I really wanted to do was play in the water, but papa said the waves were too big, so we had to play in the sand instead. I was pretty upset at first, but then remembered how much fun filling up my bucket with sand is. Momma said that Summer is almost over, which means we won't be able to go to the beach every day anymore, but we can still go on the weekends when it's warm. That makes me excited!

Here are some pictures of me having fun at the beach!

In San Clemente, playing in the sand.

Checking out the rocks at the San Clemente Pier. 

Playing with my friend, Carl, in San Clemente.

Checking out the surf in Newport.


                                             
It looks good, Momma. Let's go in!

                                  


Lots and lots of love! 
xoxo WGW

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Kara has gotten much better at taking pictures and understanding her camera. She eagerly awaits our next photo shoot, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete