Monday, August 9, 2010

Papa and me!

Weekends are extra fun because they usually mean fun filled days with my papa! This last weekend we had a lot of fun. Momma, Papa and I took an unexpected road trip to this place called Silverado Canyon. It's really only a short drive from our house, but it sure did feel like we were in another country... planet even! Here's a picture of Papa and I eating at the small (and only) cafe in Silverado. It was very yummy though. I had some very tasty watermelon!
We also drove to a neighborhood just down the road from us that is filled with horses. Papa told me it was called an equestrian neighborhood. Full of questions, I guess? Every house had horses! I loved watching them. Sorry, but I don't have any pictures of those beautiful houses or horses. You'll just have to take my word for it!

After our road trip we stopped at a park near our house so that I could run around a bit. It's hard being driven around in a car, you know? This is where the real fun was! Papa and I had lots of fun playing in the  big open field. I love to run, spin and twirl around! 




I also got to play on the playground! I got to go down the slides and swing on the swings. It was so much fun! The swings and the airplane both made me sing out "weeeeeee weeeeee!" because it was so fun! Here are some pictures of Papa and I flying the airplane! 



What a great day! I'm already looking forward to next weekend!!! 





Loads of love!
Whitty G xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment